May 10, 2012

Summer Readings

Starting on the fourth week of March this year, I've had a lot of time on my hands since that was when my summer vacation began. To keep myself busy I resolved to read as many books as I could. So far I've finished these seven:

Kushiel's Dart
Author: Jacqueline Carey 


Kushiel's Chosen
Author: Jacqueline Carey


Kushiel's Avatar 
Author: Jacqueline Carey 


Kushiel's Scion



The Hunger Games 
Author: Suzanne Collins


Catching Fire
Author: Suzanne Collins


Mockingjay
Author: Suzanne Collins


I'm currently juggling between Kushiel's Justice (the fifth in Jacqueline Carey's series Kushiel's Legacy) and the book I mentioned in an earlier entry, Young Miles. I'll be doing separate reviews of these books before classes start in June.:)


To explore other books I'm interested in, check out my Goodreads account at http://www.goodreads.com/lauriemcc.  


Or share what your current literary faves are and leave a comment here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment